|Information technology assets are provided for conducting the official business of the City of Albuquerque, in accordance with all City Policies, Regulations, Administrative and Executive Instructions, Ordinances and Resolutions, and State and Federal law. No right of ownership or expectation of personal privacy is expressed or implied.|
Inappropriate use of City information technology assets may subject the individual to disciplinary and/or legal action.
Use of these assets by any individual constitutes that individual's acceptance of these terms.
- City Information Technology Assets are provided to employees for the purposes of conducting official business or in support of the City's mission.
- City Information Technology resources must not be used to knowingly violate the laws and regulations of the United States or any other nation, or the laws and regulations of any state, city, province, or local jurisdiction in any material way.
- Employees have no right of ownership or expectation of personal privacy as to their City Information Technology usage.
- The City reserves the right, without notice, to limit or restrict any employee's usage of Information Technology assets.
|Information technology assets are provided for the public good, to advance and support the City's mission.
Also refer to:
- "Information Services Committee," Section 2-6-3-1 et seq ROA 1994.
- "Information Technology and Providing Public Access to Public Records," Section 3-1-10 ROA 1994.
- Administrative Instruction 1-5, "Records Retention and Disposition," March 9, 2005.
- Administrative Instruction 1-6, "Office of Internal Audit and Investigations," December 28, 2004.
- Administrative Instruction 1-7, "Inspection of Public Records Act Regulations," May 7, 2007.
- Administrative Instruction 2-20, "Budgetary Control Responsibilities," October 7, 2002.
- Administrative Instruction 6-5, "Use of City Property," September 1, 1992.
- Administrative Instruction 7-11, "Americans With Disabilities Act," September 1, 1992.
- Administrative Instruction 7-18, "Harassment/Sexual Harassment Policy," June 1, 1995.
- Administrative Instruction 8-1, "City Telecommunications Services Usage Policy," July 15, 2005.
- Administrative Instruction 8-5, "Safety Policy," September 1, 1992.
- Administrative Instruction 8-12, "Internet Usage Policy," July 15, 2005.
- Administrative Instruction 8-13, "City E-mail Usage Policy," July 15, 2005.
- Executive Instruction No. 1, "Assumption of Office and Policy Directives," December 1, 2001.
- Personnel Rules and Regulations Section 301.3, "Standards of Conduct."
- Personnel Rules and Regulations Section 301.6, "Report of Abuse."
- Personnel Rules and Regulations Section 301.8, "Safety."
- Personnel Rules and Regulations Section 301.12, "City Property."
- Personnel Rules and Regulations Section 301.14, "Telephone Usage."
- Personnel Rules and Regulations Section 301.15, "Automated Systems."
- Personnel Rules and Regulations Section 301.16, "Privileged Information."