|Vendor: Innovative Interfaces, Inc.|
- Millennium integrated library platform. The core system that enables the library to purchase, circulate and manage all customer accounts and all materials.The Millennium system includes vendor-supplied configured servers and software that consists of the following modules:
- Acquisitions: Acquisition of materials and financial accounting management.
- Cataloging: The database management module for all add, change and deletes of library materials.
- Serials: Manages periodicals including all magazines and newspaper subscriptions.
- Circulation: Check in and out of all materials. Patron database management including all add, change and deletes for patron records. Patron financial management.
- WebPacPro: Web based catalog enables customers to search for the location of library materials, request materials be delivered to a library most convenient for them to borrow from, make changes to their account information, pay fees online and renew checked out items.
- Encore: Encore is Innovative’splatform for community, content, and discovery that will allow Millennium sites to provide their users with a transformed experience of their library on the Web.
Vendor: 3M Library Systems:
- 3M SelfCheck: SelfCheck stations enable customers to check out library materials without staff intervention.
- 3M Detection Systems: 3M Tattle Tape security strips, 3M Detection Gates, Sensitize/Desensitize devices. The Tattle Tape security strips located in each item alarms at 3M Detection Gates if not desensitized at the 3M SelfCheck station or at a desensitizing device at each circulation desk for loss prevention.
- Public Access Management System (PAMS): 3M/Comprise Technologies Smart Access Management system “SAM”l. This is a self-service system for managing public PC’s. The SAM system provides the scheduling of public PC’s, Session Time Management, authentication at login requiring a SmartCard and password, Print Cost Recovery from the SmartCard and Internet filtering.
- Point of Sale: 3M/Comprise Technologies Smart Money Manager “SMM” that is part of the SAM system and is compatible with Innovative Interfaces, Inc. Millennium library automation platform.